Aspire Softserv Pvt. Ltd. realizes the importance of the confidentiality of private information and devotes its effort to protecting user privacy in accordance with the Law of India "On Personal Data Protection” and the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
On this page, we will explain how your information is collected, processed, and disclosed when you interact with the https://www.aspiresoftserv.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”).
The information we get when you visit the Site, fill in contact forms or send us messages via live chat Tawk.to is used to provide you with the details of Aspire Software services and communicate with you. By using the Site, you agree to the gathering and processing of information according to this policy.
Information Collection and Use :
- When you visit the Site, we get information about your IP address, location, browser, cookies as well as the information you share with us voluntarily via live chat and/or contact form like name, email, etc. Thus, we differentiate three types of information we gather:
Types of Collected Data
Personal Data :
- if you visit the Site and want us to contact you and/or provide our services, we may ask you to share some personal information (“Personal Data”) that includes but is not limited to: Name and surname, Company, Phone number, Email address
Usage Data :
- To constantly improve the experience of using the Site, we collect information about how you access and use it (“Usage Data”). Usage Data includes your IP address, information about your device and browser, time and date of your visit as well as its duration, number of pages you visit, and other data.
Tracking & Cookies Data :
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. If you want to learn more about cookies and the ways to disable them, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Data Use :
- Aspire SoftServ Pvt. Ltd. uses the gathered information to:
- inform you about our services
- provide customer support
- contact you upon your request
- monitor how you use the Site
- improve user experience on the Site
Transfer Of Data :
- Your Personal, Usage, and Tracking data will be transferred, processed, and stored in India according to the local data protection laws that may be different from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
Legal Requirements :
- Aspire Softserv Pvt. Ltd. does not disclose, transfer or sell Personal Data to third parties. The exception is the parties that assist us in data processing providing that they keep the information confidential. We may disclose Personal Data to comply with the law, investigate wrongdoing or protect our and others’ safety.
The third parties that assist us in monitoring and processing your Personal information are:
Google Analytics (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en)
- EU residents can address us regarding accessing, correcting, storing, or deleting their data from our database via email – [email protected] . Please, note that your data is processed and stored outside of the European Union.
Children’s Privacy :
- Our Site and services do not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18.
Contact Us :
- Aspire SoftServ Pvt. Ltd. is registered under the laws of India and our head office address is 402, Vishwa Complex, Bus Stand, near Navrangpura, Opposite Jain Temple, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009, India.